Sushi Making Master-Class
What is the most famous Japanese food? Of course, it’s sushi. And there is no better place to learn how to make it than Niigata. The coastal location allows for the freshest fish; and combined with Niigata’s world famous rice you can create true masterpieces.
Join us and learn how to make high-class sushi with your own hands. Did you know that the method is different depending on the fish? A professional sushi chef will tell you all the secrets.
- Learn the tricks of the sushi-making trade from a master chef with over 50 years of experience!
- Enjoy the harmony of Niigata rice and fresh seasonal fish, purchased at the local market that very morning.
- Dress the part of a professional chef
- Learn the history of sushi and some special vocabulary to make you sound like an expert!
– Lesson and ingredients fee
– Translator/Guide fee
– Meal fee
– Transportation to/from the meeting place
– Translator/Guide tip
※Reservation cut off : 1 week
(If special circumstances we will try to accommodate, but cannot make any guarantees)
AvailabilityAll year (advance reservation required)
5,000 JPY with campaign
10,000 JPY regular price
AreaNiigata City (Furumachi Area)